training and facilitation
ETN Training Activitiy
Regeneration site visit in East London
Teaching at Morley College
Multium offers a wide range of training and facilitation solutions including:
- facilitation of group workshops
- day lectures and workshops
- residential training courses
- term-based College courses
- visiting lecturer for Universities
Courses can be devised from the original concept, or inherited and updated. Most topics can be connected to national certification such as the NVQ structure. Please contact us if you have a training need.
- Extensive experience of training staff in specific topics for Local Authorities, Non Government Organisations, Community and Voluntary Groups.
- Organisational staff development and management support for internal strategic planning. For example: enabling new management structures, working in partnership, staff personal development programmes and management training.
Recent training work:
- Environment Trainers Network (ETN): up to 8 events/annum for the national programme, including 'LSPs and Community Involvement'; 'Dealing with Vandalism'; Low Cost Environmental Interpretation'; 'Regeneration and Government Policy'
- Morley College: The Recording Techniques course is now divided into 3 levels and runs variously throughout the academic year. We've also developed projects for recording musical groups within the Music Department on location, and within the College.
- London School of Economics: community structures and process including working with LSPs and Community Strategies in planning and regeneration.