DEFRA 'Taking it On' workshops in York
Weston's derelict Birnbeck Pier
Display of local activities following consultation event in the Roding Valley
Multium offers consulting services to Local Authorities, NGOs, Government Agencies and smaller community groups and charities. We can offer advice and help with strategic planning on a wide range of community and sustainability issues and skills. Please contact us if you have current issues of concern.
Recent consultancy work:
- in partnership with Prometheus Ltd., we have developed new uses for the currently derelict North Pier, at Weston-super-Mare, Somerset. This includes community education, university laboratory and commercial interpretation.
- as an associate in CEA (Community Environment Associates) Multium ran workshops across the country for local Voluntary Organisations and community groups, to assist local take-up of the Government's Sustainable Development Review:'Taking it On', a national consultation for DEFRA.
- Local Agenda 21 projects for 5 London Boroughs, an associate in CEA.
Multium also works abroad:
- California, USA: Community capacity building for small towns in Kings County to enable residents to use of federal money to establish Family Resource Centres.
- Sri Lanka: Rural development work with a small faith group who are trying to support impoverished villagers. Also some ICT training to a senior school in Kandy.