Residents discussing local issues
Lack of Estate Maintenance!
Helping small land owners work through local issues
Multium Communications offers a wide range of social and creative skills which help individuals, groups and communities to identify, develop and adopt effective ways to grow.
The aim is to help residents engage in social, economic and environmental regeneration through the use of media, environmental and creative activities. Please contact us to discuss any issues you may have.
- has extensive understanding of the range of problems for marginalised individuals, disadvantaged groups and fragmented communities.
- offers a wide range of techniques to assist the re-creation of a sense of community.
- assists the delivery of programmes with residents in ethnically mixed neighbourhoods, in places of cultural richness and on housing estates.
What Multium does:
- Develop targeted programmes to assist specific groups and neighbourhoods to build their capacity to organise, establish effective management structures, develop self-help networks, apply for funding and enable new business start-ups.
Recent community development work:
- Used video with local residents on a housing estate to assist them get their message out to the Council and new Landlords.
- Worked with residents on various issues, especially estate maintenance ...or the lack of it ...!
- Brought small land owners in Kent together, for discussion groups around local issues including wildlife management, visitors and networking.
- Over a 20 month period, we built capacity in an East African woman's refugee development organisation.