Classical music recording on location
TEP Folder, inserts with a leaflet in hand
Thames Chase Inter-active video, stills and sound display, to help orientate the visitors
Bird identification game using audio song, habitat and seasonal visuals
Multium can create custom multimedia solutions for a variety of uses and needs. We also facilitate video and audio-visual projects for young people and community groups, offering training in media skills to the participants as part of the project. Please contact us if there's a local message you want to produce.
Recent multimedia projects
- Audio recording of classical music artists. Assisted on location by students from Morley College, a professional multi-track and multi-microphone recording rig is available. This kind of recording depends on using the rich acoustics of churches.
- Thames Estuary Partnership. New publicity and information pack to promote the partnership.
Our design is based on a two part process:
- the general information (3 fold A4 size) leaflet.
- a follow-up A4 folder with 14 topic specific inserts.
- Using video is mentioned under community. Multium can also facilitate local radio programme production, audio newsletters and other projects using voice with sound effects and/or music.
- National Trust at Fountains Abbey, Yorkshire. 4 projector show with 3 channel digital sound. It used compound images from on-site photography, specialised graphics, period music, video realisations and location sound. Programme production, equipment procurement, installation and staff training.